What can I do for a dollar?
I heard something through the grapevine. People asking what is this
dollar thang?
Find out more here.
http://brianwhite.the1dollarthing.com
To your success, Brian White
I heard something through the grapevine. People asking what is this
dollar thang?
Find out more here.
http://brianwhite.the1dollarthing.com
To your success, Brian White
First of all You are getting traffic from MAX IMPACT MAILER and that is where I came from
ReplyDeleteSecond thing
is about your link >>>> http://brianwhite.the1dollarthing.com
RE - EDIT this page / Post
Go back to HTML VIEW
Click the check box OPEN NEW WINDOW
3rdly hit the space in the text line
Re Edit TEXT TO DISPLAY >>>>>>> the1dollarthing.com
Keep this in URL TO LINK >>>>>>> http://brianwhite.the1dollarthing.com
Look at my example in this post
https://splash-pages.blogspot.com/2022/05/paidviewpoint.html
My PAIDVIEWPOINT referral LINK is embedded in the final draft
So what you want to do is embed your referral link >>>> http://brianwhite.the1dollarthing.com
But you want your final draft link to display as >>>>> the1dollarthing.com
It look much more pretty that way.
You can re edit that in composed view if you want